- 1 How do I uninstall Spy Sweeper?
- 2 How do I completely remove Webroot?
- 3 How do I remove Webroot SecureAnywhere from Windows 7?
- 4 How do I contact Webroot?
- 5 Can not uninstall Webroot?
- 6 How do I temporarily disable Webroot in Windows 10?
- 7 How do I remove a password protected program?
- 8 Do I have Webroot on my computer?
- 9 How do I opt out of Webroot auto renewal?
- 10 Is Webroot a good antivirus software?
- 11 Does Webroot have a free version?
How do I uninstall Spy Sweeper?
Method 1: Uninstall Spy Sweeper via Programs and Features.
- a. Open Programs and Features.
- b. Look for Spy Sweeper in the list, click on it and then click Uninstall to initiate the uninstallation.
- a. Go to the installation folder of Spy Sweeper.
- b. Find uninstall.exe or unins000.exe.
How do I completely remove Webroot?
- Click Start, or the Windows icon.
- In the Search field, type “appwiz.
- Click appwiz.
- Select the Webroot SecureAnywhere line item and then click Uninstall.
- Click Yes.
- Enter the request characters and click Continue.
How do I remove Webroot SecureAnywhere from Windows 7?
For Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7:
- Open your Start menu.
- Click Programs or All Programs, then navigate to the Webroot SecureAnywhere folder.
- Under Webroot SecureAnywhere, open the Tools folder, then click Uninstall Webroot.
- Click Yes and follow the prompts.
How do I contact Webroot?
Find answers to common questions on our support page, open a ticket, or send a message. Call 1-800-BEST BUY or chat with a Geek Squad agent.
Can not uninstall Webroot?
For Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Open the Start menu by clicking the Start icon.
- Type the following into the Start Search bar, exactly as it appears below. “C:Program FilesWebrootWRSA.exe” – uninstall.
- Press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- When prompted to uninstall, click Yes.
How do I temporarily disable Webroot in Windows 10?
Locate the SecureAnywhere icon in your system tray. Right-click the system tray icon and select Shut down Protection. A prompt confirming whether you want to shut down appears. Click Yes.
How do I remove a password protected program?
Method 1: Uninstall Folder Password Protect via Programs and Features.
- a. Open Programs and Features.
- b. Look for Folder Password Protect in the list, click on it and then click Uninstall to initiate the uninstallation.
- a. Go to the installation folder of Folder Password Protect.
Do I have Webroot on my computer?
Double-click the Webroot shortcut icon on your desktop: Right-click on the Webroot icon from the system tray menu, then click View Status. If you cannot locate the system tray icon, open the Windows Start menu, click All Programs (or Programs), Webroot SecureAnywhere, then Webroot SecureAnywhere again.
How do I opt out of Webroot auto renewal?
Open the Webroot SecureAnywhere® program on your computer. The icon can be found in the bottom right of your desktop screen in the system tray. Please note that the color of the icon may change, depending on how close your subscription is to expiration.
Is Webroot a good antivirus software?
Is Webroot Antivirus Software Good? Webroot antivirus software is good and did well in our ratings. Webroot’s antivirus software offers basic protections at a low price, and its top two tiers include e-commerce and banking protections, some identity theft monitoring, and password management.
Does Webroot have a free version?
We know you have a lot of options to evaluate when deciding on internet security software. You want the product with the best performance, features, and functionality. We think you’ll find that with Webroot. That’s why we’re happy to offer free trials of our virus protection software, no strings attached for 14 days.