- 1 Can I transfer my Avast Antivirus to another computer?
- 2 How do I switch back to Avast Free Antivirus?
- 3 Where are my Avast passwords stored?
- 4 How do I keep Avast Free?
- 5 Can I use Avast on two computers?
- 6 How many computers can I protect with Avast?
- 7 How long does Avast Free last?
- 8 Is Avast free antivirus any good?
- 9 How do I remove Avast license?
- 10 What happened to Avast passwords?
- 11 How do I backup my Avast password?
- 12 How do I reset my Avast password?
- 13 Is Avast only free for 30 days?
- 14 Can Avast and Windows Defender run together?
- 15 How do I temporarily disable Avast premium?
Can I transfer my Avast Antivirus to another computer?
You can transfer your subscription to an alternative Windows PC, but you cannot use your Avast Premium Security subscription on more than one PC simultaneously.
How do I switch back to Avast Free Antivirus?
Switch back to Avast Free Antivirus
- Right-click the Windows Start button and select Apps and Features from the menu that appears.
- Ensure that Apps & Features is selected in the left panel, then click your version of Avast Antivirus, and select Uninstall.
Where are my Avast passwords stored?
Re: where are my pw’s saved – Avast Passwords There is a folder in C:Users<your username>AppDataLocal Avast Software called APM ( Avast Password Manager).
How do I keep Avast Free?
Activate Avast Free Antivirus
- Right-click the Avast icon in the notification area of your Windows taskbar and select Registration information.
- On the My licenses screen, click the Upgrade now button next to Avast Free Antivirus in the list located under Licenses on this PC.
Can I use Avast on two computers?
Yes. You can activate an Avast Premium Security (Multi-Device) or an Avast Omni subscription on up to 10 devices simultaneously on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
How many computers can I protect with Avast?
Avast Premium Security (Multi-Device) is a subscription bundle purchase that can be used on up to ten devices simultaneously and includes the following products: Avast Premium Security for Windows. Avast Premium Security for Mac. Avast Mobile Security Premium for Android.
How long does Avast Free last?
Your Avast Free Antivirus license is now activated for one year. The expiration date of your license appears under Licenses on this PC. When your license expires, you can let the program automatically renew it or manually activate your license again using the steps above.
Is Avast free antivirus any good?
Avast Free Antivirus gives you more than many competing commercial products. On top of excellent antivirus protection, it adds a network security scanner, browser protection, and more. It’s an impressive collection of security tools—especially considering that it’s free.
How do I remove Avast license?
Step 2: Look for Avast entry, right-click on the entry and then click Uninstall /Change option. Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the Avast. A license file for the Avast software is downloaded during the installation of Avast software.
What happened to Avast passwords?
Important: Avast Passwords is no longer available as a standalone product. However, you can continue to use Avast Passwords if it is already installed on your device. If you need to reinstall Avast Passwords, please contact Avast Support.
How do I backup my Avast password?
Open the Avast user interface and select Privacy ▸ Passwords. Click Settings in the top-right corner of the Passwords screen. Select Sync & backup in the left panel of the Avast Passwords settings screen, then click Turn On. Enter your Avast Account credentials and click Log In.
How do I reset my Avast password?
Restore your Avast Account password
- Check your email inbox, and open the message from Avast with the subject: Forgot your password?.
- Click the Reset Password to change your Avast Account password.
- Enter a new password, then click Continue.
Is Avast only free for 30 days?
The avast free version is free, but you must register it (as mentioned), until you do you are effectively using it as a trial with 30 days use. From the avastUI > Maintenance > Registration – here you can register avast free using the Register Now button.
Can Avast and Windows Defender run together?
In answer to your question “will it cause a conflict between defender and avast running simultaneously” the answer is Yes it will.
How do I temporarily disable Avast premium?
Go to the Windows taskbar and search for the orange Avast icon. Then, right-click on it and find “ Avast shields control.” Choose one of the options – disable for 10 minutes OR 1 hour OR until computer restart OR permanently. Step 2. Confirm your choice by tapping YES when Avast asks you.