- 1 How do I uninstall Spy Sweeper?
- 2 How do I completely remove Webroot?
- 3 How do I remove Webroot SecureAnywhere from Windows 7?
- 4 Can not uninstall Webroot?
- 5 How do you remove a program that will not uninstall?
- 6 How do I remove a password protected program?
- 7 Do I have Webroot on my computer?
- 8 How do I remove Webroot from Windows 10?
- 9 Is Webroot good?
How do I uninstall Spy Sweeper?
Method 1: Uninstall Spy Sweeper via Programs and Features.
- a. Open Programs and Features.
- b. Look for Spy Sweeper in the list, click on it and then click Uninstall to initiate the uninstallation.
- a. Go to the installation folder of Spy Sweeper.
- b. Find uninstall.exe or unins000.exe.
How do I completely remove Webroot?
- Click Start, or the Windows icon.
- In the Search field, type “appwiz.
- Click appwiz.
- Select the Webroot SecureAnywhere line item and then click Uninstall.
- Click Yes.
- Enter the request characters and click Continue.
How do I remove Webroot SecureAnywhere from Windows 7?
For Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7:
- Open your Start menu.
- Click Programs or All Programs, then navigate to the Webroot SecureAnywhere folder.
- Under Webroot SecureAnywhere, open the Tools folder, then click Uninstall Webroot.
- Click Yes and follow the prompts.
Can not uninstall Webroot?
For Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Open the Start menu by clicking the Start icon.
- Type the following into the Start Search bar, exactly as it appears below. “C:Program FilesWebrootWRSA.exe” – uninstall.
- Press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- When prompted to uninstall, click Yes.
How do you remove a program that will not uninstall?
How to Uninstall Programs on Windows 10 That Won ‘ t Uninstall
- Open the Start Menu.
- Search for “add or remove programs “.
- Click on the search result titled Add or remove programs.
- Look through the list of programs installed on your computer and locate and right-click on the program you want to uninstall.
How do I remove a password protected program?
Method 1: Uninstall Folder Password Protect via Programs and Features.
- a. Open Programs and Features.
- b. Look for Folder Password Protect in the list, click on it and then click Uninstall to initiate the uninstallation.
- a. Go to the installation folder of Folder Password Protect.
Do I have Webroot on my computer?
Double-click the Webroot shortcut icon on your desktop: Right-click on the Webroot icon from the system tray menu, then click View Status. If you cannot locate the system tray icon, open the Windows Start menu, click All Programs (or Programs), Webroot SecureAnywhere, then Webroot SecureAnywhere again.
How do I remove Webroot from Windows 10?
Part 1: Turn off Webroot SecureAnywhere
- Locate the SecureAnywhere icon in your system tray.
- Right-click the system tray icon and select Shut down Protection.
- A prompt confirming whether you want to shut down appears.
- Depending on your settings, you may have to complete a CAPTCHA for confirmation as well.
Is Webroot good?
Is Webroot Antivirus Software Good? Webroot antivirus software is good and did well in our ratings. Webroot’s antivirus software offers basic protections at a low price, and its top two tiers include e-commerce and banking protections, some identity theft monitoring, and password management.