- 1 How do I exclude a website from Quick Heal?
- 2 How do I block ads in Quick Heal?
- 3 How can I stop Quick Heal Antivirus for some time?
- 4 What is Parental Control in Quick Heal Total Security?
- 5 How do I uninstall Quick Heal?
- 6 How do I unblock an application in Quick Heal?
- 7 How do I block Hastopic?
- 8 How do I stop my antivirus from popping up?
- 9 What is Quick Heal Anti tracker?
- 10 Does Quick Heal block camera?
- 11 How can I activate my Quick Heal AntiVirus product key?
- 12 How do I turn on Quick Heal Firewall?
- 13 How do I change my Quick Heal Firewall settings?
- 14 What is Quick Heal remote device management?
- 15 What is Parental Control in antivirus?
How do I exclude a website from Quick Heal?
- Click the “Add” tab, and you will get a dialog box. Fig (g)
- Enter the domain name of the website you wish to block, in the given space. Click “OK” and then “Save Changes”.
- Quick Heal Parental Control feature also allows you to deny access to subdomains of a website you wish to block.
How do I block ads in Quick Heal?
– Click Settings >> Advanced Settings >> Content Settings. – Under Pop-ups, select ‘Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended)’. – Click Tools >> Options >> Privacy. – Check the ‘ Block pop-ups ‘ option.
How can I stop Quick Heal Antivirus for some time?
First, go to the taskbar of your computer, here you can see the Q-icon ( Quick Heal icon). Right-click on it and select Disable Virus Protection. A dialog box will appear. Here you need to choose the duration after which the antivirus will get turn-on automatically.
What is Parental Control in Quick Heal Total Security?
Quick Heal Total Security comes with improved Parental Control features, that provide extensive protection to your kids from online dangers, on all platforms such as Windows, Mac and now for Android smartphones.
How do I uninstall Quick Heal?
How to uninstall Quick Heal?
- Click Uninstall Quick Heal from Start-Programs- Quick Heal group.
- After clicking on Next, Quick heal will start uninstalling from system, wait till next window appear.
- Once un-installation is complete below screen will appear.
- Click on Restart Now to Finish Quick Heal un-installation.
How do I unblock an application in Quick Heal?
Procedure: Open Quick Heal Dashboard=>Go to Internet and Network=>Firewall Protection=> Program Rules=>Configure. -On the Configure Program Rules screen, click the Add button to add a program. Only an executable program can be added.
How do I block Hastopic?
Learn how to block or allow pop-ups in Chrome. Step 3: Stop notifications from a certain website
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- Go to a web page.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Info.
- Tap Site settings.
- Under ‘Permissions’, tap Notifications.
- Turn the setting off.
How do I stop my antivirus from popping up?
Enable Chrome’s Pop – Up Blocking Feature
- Click on Chrome’s menu icon in the upper-right corner of the browser and click on Settings.
- Type ” Pop ” into the Search settings field.
- Click Site Settings.
- Under Popups it should say Blocked. If it says Allowed, click Pop – ups and redirects.
- Turn off the switch next to Allowed.
What is Quick Heal Anti tracker?
It ensures your online browsing experience stays private and safe. Quick Heal Anti Tracker blocks all trackers to stop any eavesdropping and thus you can enjoy peaceful and ads free browsing. This feature helps you to allow or block the trackers based on categories.
Does Quick Heal block camera?
The webcam protection feature offered by Quick Heal Total Security blocks all such spying agents and malicious apps from accessing your webcam. While the webcam protection feature provides you with all necessary protection you need to safeguard your privacy, it is a good practice to be cautious at your end also.
How can I activate my Quick Heal AntiVirus product key?
Registering Quick Heal Online
- On Quick Heal Dashboard, click on ‘ Register Now’.
- If Internet connection is found then user will be asked for a Product key.
- Enter a valid product key.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Enter the registration information.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Enter your personal details.
- Click Next.
How do I turn on Quick Heal Firewall?
quick heal block the ping request how to enable the firewall rule
- Some of inbound and outbound rules are blocked by antivirus.
- open the quick heal product antivirus go to internet & network option.
- click right side setting option in firewall protection.
- Go to advance setting configure option 6. select traffic rules tab and add new exception name allow ping under ICMP.
How do I change my Quick Heal Firewall settings?
Open Quick Heal Dashboard => Select Internet and Network => Firewall Protection=> Advanced Settings – Configure => Traffic Rules.
What is Quick Heal remote device management?
Quick Heal introduces Quick Heal Remote Device Management ( Quick Heal RDM), a web portal that allows you to control and manage your computing devices such as computers, laptops, tablets, and mobiles remotely. Usage of such devices is fast becoming an inevitable part of the computing system of every organization today.
What is Parental Control in antivirus?
Parental Control is a feature of adaware antivirus that helps parents protect their children while they use the Internet. When you turn on parental controls, you can restrict what content can be accessed.