- 1 How do I cancel my Webroot subscription?
- 2 How do I opt out of Webroot auto renewal?
- 3 How do I cancel Webroot auto renewal Best Buy?
- 4 How do I get a refund from Webroot?
- 5 How do I cancel automatic renewal?
- 6 How much does Webroot renewal cost?
- 7 How do I cancel my Geek Squad auto renewal?
- 8 How do I contact Webroot?
- 9 How much does Webroot cost?
- 10 How do I cancel my Geek Squad contract?
- 11 Which is better Webroot or McAfee?
- 12 How do I cancel my best buy renewal?
- 13 Is Webroot good?
- 14 How do I renew my Webroot account without Geek Squad?
- 15 How do you renew Webroot subscription?
How do I cancel my Webroot subscription?
For more information or to receive help in cancelling your subscription, please contact our customer support at 1-866-612-4268 (select option 2) or via email at [email protected] webroot.com.
How do I opt out of Webroot auto renewal?
Open the Webroot SecureAnywhere® program on your computer. The icon can be found in the bottom right of your desktop screen in the system tray. Please note that the color of the icon may change, depending on how close your subscription is to expiration.
How do I cancel Webroot auto renewal Best Buy?
If you would like to cancel your Webroot subscription from Best Buy, please call Best Buy at 1-888-237-8289. Be sure to mention your subscription software through Best Buy. Webroot does not control your renewal or subscription information if you are part of the Best Buy program.
How do I get a refund from Webroot?
If you have already opened your software: we can issue a refund check if you have the following:
- Original receipt of purchase. The receipt must be dated within 70 days of your refund request.
- The original software disc.
- Package insert with the keycode (20 alphanumeric characters)
How do I cancel automatic renewal?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
How much does Webroot renewal cost?
the $29.99 renewal. If there is any reason I am not correct, I would appreciate any advice. Also, where do I find my renewal date.
How do I cancel my Geek Squad auto renewal?
Call 1-800-433-5778 (1-800- GEEK SQUAD ). Follow the voice prompts, saying “protection plan” and ” cancel my plan”. If you are calling from the phone number on file, the automated system will walk you through the steps to cancel your plan and you will not be directed to a support staff member..
How do I contact Webroot?
Find answers to common questions on our support page, open a ticket, or send a message. Call 1-800-BEST BUY or chat with a Geek Squad agent.
How much does Webroot cost?
How much does Webroot cost? For personal devices, Webroot starts at $39.99. Additional products, layers of protection, and devices covered can be added to the security package. For businesses, Webroot starts at $150.00.
How do I cancel my Geek Squad contract?
You can cancel your Geek Squad Protection Plan online by chatting with an Agent. You can also cancel by calling 1-800-433-5778 or visiting a Best Buy store.
Which is better Webroot or McAfee?
McAfee and Webroot are both well-established antivirus options for protecting your devices against malware and infections. McAfee and Webroot both score equally in expert reviews, but Webroot boasts a considerably higher user satisfaction score.
How do I cancel my best buy renewal?
Cancellation; renewal; and change of terms or subscription price. a. How to cancel. You may cancel the Service in respect of a subscription at any time by calling 1-888- BEST BUY (1- 888-237-8289) or chatting with an agent on BestBuy.com.
Is Webroot good?
Is Webroot Antivirus Software Good? Webroot antivirus software is good and did well in our ratings. Webroot’s antivirus software offers basic protections at a low price, and its top two tiers include e-commerce and banking protections, some identity theft monitoring, and password management.
How do I renew my Webroot account without Geek Squad?
Yes you can and please make sure your Geek Squad subscription is not on Auto- Renewal. If you decide to go without Geek Squad you will need to do a clean reinstall of WSA with Webroot’s own installer so see below.
How do you renew Webroot subscription?
Once the Webroot SecureAnywhere ® program is open, click My Account. Your keycode is displayed on that screen. Additionally, if a renewal message appears in your Webroot SecureAnywhere ® program window, you can click the message to manage the renewal process.