- 1 How do I contact Norton to cancel my subscription?
- 2 Can I get a refund on Norton Antivirus?
- 3 Is Norton the worst antivirus?
- 4 Is Norton Antivirus legit?
- 5 Can I buy a new Norton instead of renewing?
- 6 How do I cancel Norton auto renewal?
- 7 How long does it take to get a refund from Norton?
- 8 Can you cancel lifelock at anytime?
- 9 How do I cancel my Norton Account?
- 10 Does Norton 360 slow down your computer?
- 11 Which is better Norton or McAfee?
- 12 What is the best Antivirus for Windows 10?
- 13 What is the best free antivirus 2020?
- 14 Can Norton be hacked?
- 15 What is the best antivirus software?
How do I contact Norton to cancel my subscription?
To cancel, Sign in to your account and visit the My Subscriptions tab to manage your renewal settings. You can also talk to our Support team. If you choose to cancel automatic renewal on your current protection, you must manually renew your subscription before it expires or risk losing it.
Can I get a refund on Norton Antivirus?
Norton products (including subscriptions and Automatic Renewals) may be refunded within 60 days of the purchase date. Shipping, handling, and any applicable tax are not refundable except in certain states and countries where these items are refundable. Request a Norton Automatic Renewal refund.
Is Norton the worst antivirus?
Norton is rubbish. It is the worst anti -virus product currently on the market. At one time it used to be good – before Symantec took over. Norton acts more like a virus and entrenches itself deep into your system.
Is Norton Antivirus legit?
Is Norton Antivirus Software Good? Norton antivirus software is good and did well in our rating. It offers a number of advantages over many of its antivirus competitors. First and foremost, there’s Norton’s LifeLock identity theft protection, which offers extensive protections against identity theft.
Can I buy a new Norton instead of renewing?
Instead of renewing Norton AntiVirus, you can buy and install a different Norton or Symantec product with more features. New product purchases come with a subscription good for one year unless you pick a longer plan. You can buy a new product from Norton’s website or from any store.
How do I cancel Norton auto renewal?
In the My Subscription tab, next to the Norton product for which you want to disable Automatic Renewal, move the slider to OFF. In the Automatic Renewal page, select a reason from the dropdown and click Continue. Click Turn Off.
How long does it take to get a refund from Norton?
Your request could take up to six weeks to process. After receiving your refund, you must delete all program files related to the refunded subscription.
Can you cancel lifelock at anytime?
Cancelling Your Membership You may cancel your membership at any time by submitting a request here, or contacting Member Services & Support. You should cancel prior to your renewal billing date to allow for processing. If you ‘re still renewed, please contact us for help with a refund.
How do I cancel my Norton Account?
Delete Norton Family account
- Sign in to your account.
- Click the parent profile icon.
- Click and then click Edit Profile.
- At the bottom of the Edit Profile window, click Delete My Norton Family Account.
- Enter your password and then click Confirm.
Does Norton 360 slow down your computer?
Norton security will slow down the system performance if any other antivirus program is installed on the computer system. In this case, you should disable or uninstall the other antivirus program. If you have only installed Norton, you should try disabling Windows Defender.
Which is better Norton or McAfee?
Norton is better for overall security, performance, and extra features. If you don’t mind spending a little extra to get the best protection in 2021, go with Norton. McAfee is a bit cheaper than Norton. If you want a secure, feature-rich, and more affordable internet security suite, go with McAfee.
What is the best Antivirus for Windows 10?
The best Windows 10 antivirus you can buy
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus. The best protection, with few frills.
- Bitdefender Antivirus Plus. Very good protection with lots of useful extras.
- Norton AntiVirus Plus. For those who deserve the very best.
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
- McAfee AntiVirus Plus.
- Trend Micro Antivirus+ Security.
What is the best free antivirus 2020?
The Best Free Antivirus Software in 2021
- Avast Free Antivirus.
- AVG AntiVirus FREE.
- Avira Antivirus.
- Bitdefender Antivirus Free.
- Kaspersky Security Cloud – Free.
- Microsoft Defender Antivirus.
- Sophos Home Free.
Can Norton be hacked?
Norton Antivirus stops hackers in some ways, but it doesn’t provide complete protection from hackers. Norton Antivirus is able to protect your computer from many of the tools hackers use to infiltrate your computer, but the program that keeps hackers from directly getting in to your computer is called a firewall.
What is the best antivirus software?
Our Best Antivirus Software of 2021
- #1 Bitdefender.
- #2 Kaspersky.
- #3 Webroot.
- #3 Norton.
- #5 Trend Micro.
- #6 McAfee.
- #6 ESET.
- #8 Avast.