- 1 Is protegent antivirus good?
- 2 What is protegent antivirus?
- 3 Is protegent a virus?
- 4 How do I disable protegent antivirus?
- 5 Which antivirus is best for PC?
- 6 What is the best antivirus software?
- 7 What is the best Antivirus for Windows 10?
- 8 What is Unistal software?
- 9 Who made protegent?
- 10 What is protegent AV cloud?
- 11 How do I activate Antivirus on Windows 10?
- 12 How do I enable my antivirus?
Is protegent antivirus good?
Protegent provides the best security to protect against all types of malware. It alerts the user of any potential dangers and keeps the computer system safe from unwanted threats. This antivirus software not only keep your PC secure but also secure your online lives.
What is protegent antivirus?
Protegent is World’s only Antivirus with Free Data Recovery Software. It is developed with two-tier architecture which doesn’t only secure your computer from latest strains of viruses, malware, Trojans but also allows users to have a risk free web browsing.
Is protegent a virus?
Protegent is an Anti- Virus computer software that adults can use to monitor what their children are doing on the computer while they’re doing it, though the software is heavily critisized for not actually working at all. They have a song on their website called “ Protegent Rap” and it is sung by their mascot, Proto.
How do I disable protegent antivirus?
Remove Protegent Total Security completely from the system:
- download the Protegent uninstall tool on your computer.
- Run the uninstall tool using administrator privileges.
- Restart your computer.
- Reinstall Protegent Total Security on the system.
Which antivirus is best for PC?
What’s the Best Malware Protection?
|McAfee AntiVirus Plus||Editors’ Choice Excellent (4.0) Review|
|Norton AntiVirus Plus||Excellent (4.0) Review|
|Kaspersky Anti-Virus||Editors’ Choice Excellent (4.5) Review||Limited|
|Bitdefender Antivirus Plus||Editors’ Choice Excellent (4.5) Review||Limited|
What is the best antivirus software?
Our Best Antivirus Software of 2021
- #1 Bitdefender.
- #2 Kaspersky.
- #3 Webroot.
- #3 Norton.
- #5 Trend Micro.
- #6 McAfee.
- #6 ESET.
- #8 Avast.
What is the best Antivirus for Windows 10?
The best Windows 10 antivirus you can buy
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus. The best protection, with few frills.
- Bitdefender Antivirus Plus. Very good protection with lots of useful extras.
- Norton AntiVirus Plus. For those who deserve the very best.
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
- McAfee AntiVirus Plus.
- Trend Micro Antivirus+ Security.
What is Unistal software?
Unistal founded in 1994, is the market leader in software product and application development with a global footprint of over 5 million licensed users spread over 125 countries. Since then Unistal’s data care, data security products and data recovery services delivers a cutting edge solutions.
Who made protegent?
Protegent is the name of an antivirus software originating from India. The software itself isn’t too well-known outside of India, but Unistal, the company who created Protegent, released several animated ads for it online that notably gained a following outside of the country.
What is protegent AV cloud?
Protegent antivirus software comes with advanced cloud protection technology. It is the world’s only antivirus which comes with in-built data recovery software, so you don’t have to worry about your data loss in case of system corruption or format.
How do I activate Antivirus on Windows 10?
Turn on real-time and cloud-delivered protection
- Select the Start menu.
- In the search bar, type Windows Security.
- Select Virus & threat protection.
- Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings.
- Flip each switch under Real-time protection and Cloud-delivered protection to turn them on.
How do I enable my antivirus?
Turn Microsoft Defender Antivirus real-time protection on or off
- Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security and then Virus & threat protection > Manage settings.
- Switch the Real-time protection setting to Off and choose Yes to verify.