- 1 Is protegent a virus?
- 2 What is protegent antivirus?
- 3 Who made protegent?
- 4 Is protegent malware?
- 5 Which is the best antivirus for PC?
- 6 What is the best Antivirus for Windows 10?
- 7 How do I use protegent antivirus?
- 8 What is Unistal software?
- 9 When was protegent made?
- 10 How do I download protegent antivirus?
- 11 How do I uninstall protegent antivirus?
- 12 What is protegent AV cloud?
Is protegent a virus?
Protegent is an Anti- Virus computer software that adults can use to monitor what their children are doing on the computer while they’re doing it, though the software is heavily critisized for not actually working at all. They have a song on their website called “ Protegent Rap” and it is sung by their mascot, Proto.
What is protegent antivirus?
Protegent is World’s only Antivirus with Free Data Recovery Software. It is developed with two-tier architecture which doesn’t only secure your computer from latest strains of viruses, malware, Trojans but also allows users to have a risk free web browsing.
Who made protegent?
Protegent is the name of an antivirus software originating from India. The software itself isn’t too well-known outside of India, but Unistal, the company who created Protegent, released several animated ads for it online that notably gained a following outside of the country.
Is protegent malware?
Protegent Antivirus Software is developed with two-tier architecture which doesn’t only secure your computer from latest strains of viruses, malware, Trojans, phishing attacks, worms, spam attack but also allows users to have a risk free web browsing and internet activity.
Which is the best antivirus for PC?
What’s the Best Malware Protection?
|McAfee AntiVirus Plus||Editors’ Choice Excellent (4.0) Review|
|Norton AntiVirus Plus||Excellent (4.0) Review|
|Kaspersky Anti-Virus||Editors’ Choice Excellent (4.5) Review||Limited|
|Bitdefender Antivirus Plus||Editors’ Choice Excellent (4.5) Review||Limited|
What is the best Antivirus for Windows 10?
The best Windows 10 antivirus you can buy
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus. The best protection, with few frills.
- Bitdefender Antivirus Plus. Very good protection with lots of useful extras.
- Norton AntiVirus Plus. For those who deserve the very best.
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
- McAfee AntiVirus Plus.
- Trend Micro Antivirus+ Security.
How do I use protegent antivirus?
- Open Protegent Antivirus Solution.
- Click on the License tab. A pop-up window will appear with a form.
- Fill all the necessary details like First Name, Last Name, Company (optional), Phone no (optional), Email Address, Country.
- After filling all the details, click on OK and your product is registered.
What is Unistal software?
Unistal founded in 1994, is the market leader in software product and application development with a global footprint of over 5 million licensed users spread over 125 countries. Since then Unistal’s data care, data security products and data recovery services delivers a cutting edge solutions.
When was protegent made?
The quote, “The word ” Protegent ” is derived from a French word “Protégee”, which means “To Protect”.” appears on their website. “Softonic, now available in your PC!”
|Creator||Unistal Systems Pvt Ltd|
How do I download protegent antivirus?
- Step 1: Install by running the “SETUP.
- Step 2: Check the License Agreement and Click on Next.
- Step 3: Check the additional tasks of desktop and quick launch icon as per choice:
- Step 4: Select the modules of Protegent 360 to be installed (Recommended: ALL)
How do I uninstall protegent antivirus?
Step 1: Click Start – All Programs – Protegent Anti-Virus. Step 2: Click Uninstall and then follow the Wizard to uninstall the program. Step 3: Click Yes to confirm that you want to uninstall Protegent Anti-Virus. Step 4: When the removal is complete, click “Finish”, and restart your computer.
What is protegent AV cloud?
Protegent antivirus software comes with advanced cloud protection technology. It is the world’s only antivirus which comes with in-built data recovery software, so you don’t have to worry about your data loss in case of system corruption or format.