- 1 How do I allow a website in Quick Heal Antivirus?
- 2 How do I allow an application in Quick Heal?
- 3 How can I stop Quick Heal Antivirus for some time?
- 4 How can I activate Quick Heal Pro Antivirus for free?
- 5 What is Parental Control in Quick Heal Total Security?
- 6 What is Quick Heal remote device management?
- 7 Why Quick Heal is not opening?
- 8 How can I activate my Quick Heal antivirus product key?
- 9 How do I turn on Quick Heal Firewall?
- 10 How do I get rid of Quick Heal?
- 11 Does Quick Heal block camera?
- 12 Is my antivirus blocking my camera?
- 13 How can I activate Quick Heal antivirus without product key?
- 14 Is Quick Heal good antivirus?
- 15 Which is better quick heal or Mcafee?
How do I allow a website in Quick Heal Antivirus?
After you click the Quick Heal icon on your computer, you are taken to the Quick Heal dashboard, as shown below: (Click on the images for a magnified view.)
- Click the option “ Allow access to the Internet as per the schedule“.
- Now, you can fix a day and the time for Internet access.
How do I allow an application in Quick Heal?
Procedure: Open Quick Heal Dashboard=>Go to Internet and Network=>Firewall Protection=> Program Rules=>Configure. -On the Configure Program Rules screen, click the Add button to add a program. Only an executable program can be added.
How can I stop Quick Heal Antivirus for some time?
First, go to the taskbar of your computer, here you can see the Q-icon ( Quick Heal icon). Right-click on it and select Disable Virus Protection. A dialog box will appear. Here you need to choose the duration after which the antivirus will get turn-on automatically.
How can I activate Quick Heal Pro Antivirus for free?
Select Start > Programs > Quick Heal antivirus > Activate Quick Heal antivirus. On the Registration Wizard, enter the 20-digit Product Key and click Next. Registration details are displayed, verify the details and click Next. Your product is activated successfully.
What is Parental Control in Quick Heal Total Security?
Quick Heal Total Security comes with improved Parental Control features, that provide extensive protection to your kids from online dangers, on all platforms such as Windows, Mac and now for Android smartphones.
What is Quick Heal remote device management?
Quick Heal introduces Quick Heal Remote Device Management ( Quick Heal RDM), a web portal that allows you to control and manage your computing devices such as computers, laptops, tablets, and mobiles remotely. Usage of such devices is fast becoming an inevitable part of the computing system of every organization today.
Why Quick Heal is not opening?
Causes: This issue basically occurs due to corruption in core engine files of Quick Heal. There are various reasons which causes in corruption like as below: Sudden termination/interruption of Update process.
How can I activate my Quick Heal antivirus product key?
Registering Quick Heal Online
- On Quick Heal Dashboard, click on ‘ Register Now’.
- If Internet connection is found then user will be asked for a Product key.
- Enter a valid product key.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Enter the registration information.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Enter your personal details.
- Click Next.
How do I turn on Quick Heal Firewall?
quick heal block the ping request how to enable the firewall rule
- Some of inbound and outbound rules are blocked by antivirus.
- open the quick heal product antivirus go to internet & network option.
- click right side setting option in firewall protection.
- Go to advance setting configure option 6. select traffic rules tab and add new exception name allow ping under ICMP.
How do I get rid of Quick Heal?
How to uninstall Quick Heal?
- Click Uninstall Quick Heal from Start-Programs- Quick Heal group.
- After clicking on Next, Quick heal will start uninstalling from system, wait till next window appear.
- Once un-installation is complete below screen will appear.
- Click on Restart Now to Finish Quick Heal un-installation.
Does Quick Heal block camera?
The webcam protection feature offered by Quick Heal Total Security blocks all such spying agents and malicious apps from accessing your webcam. While the webcam protection feature provides you with all necessary protection you need to safeguard your privacy, it is a good practice to be cautious at your end also.
Is my antivirus blocking my camera?
Well, if your Antivirus is blocking your camera, it means that this setting is enabled by default for all apps. You just have to change the setting under the privacy tab of your Antivirus. Depending on what antivirus solution you have, you can disable this setting universally or pick the apps that can use your webcam.
How can I activate Quick Heal antivirus without product key?
Select Start > Programs > Quick Heal antivirus > Activate Quick Heal antivirus. On the Registration Wizard, click Register Off-line. The off-line activation screen appears with the off-line activation URL and Installation Number.
Is Quick Heal good antivirus?
The Quick Heal antivirus is a pretty decent security system, with an easy to understand layout plus several features that will give you all-round computer support, and protect it from malware and virus threats.
Which is better quick heal or Mcafee?
Quick Heal is good as compare to Mcafee and Northon Antivirus. It provides, Internet Security. Protection from keyloggers and spyware.