- 1 What is exclude in antivirus?
- 2 How can I stop Quick Heal Antivirus for some time?
- 3 How do I delete quick heal temp files?
- 4 How do I set parental controls in Quick Heal?
- 5 How do I stop my McAfee Antivirus from blocking programs?
- 6 How do I add exceptions to Comodo Antivirus?
- 7 How can I open blocked site by Quick Heal?
- 8 Does Quick Heal block camera?
- 9 How do I turn on Quick Heal Firewall?
- 10 How do I restore from Quick Heal?
- 11 Where is the quick heal backup folder?
- 12 Can’t uninstall Quick Heal?
- 13 How do I change my Quick Heal Firewall settings?
- 14 What is Parental Control in Quick Heal Total Security?
- 15 What is Quick Heal remote device management?
What is exclude in antivirus?
Exclusions. The ‘Exclusions’ panel under the Antivirus Settings Settings displays a list of paths and applications/files for which you have selected Ignore from the Scan Results window of various scans or added to the Exclusions from an antivirus alert.
How can I stop Quick Heal Antivirus for some time?
First, go to the taskbar of your computer, here you can see the Q-icon ( Quick Heal icon). Right-click on it and select Disable Virus Protection. A dialog box will appear. Here you need to choose the duration after which the antivirus will get turn-on automatically.
How do I delete quick heal temp files?
boot into safe mode with command prompt and delete from the cmd. Be careful doing this though, make sure the path is correct. Daniel83 wrote: boot into safe mode with command prompt and delete from the cmd.
How do I set parental controls in Quick Heal?
Please follow the steps mentioned below:
- On the computer’s taskbar, locate the Quick Heal icon (bottom right corner)
- Right click on the icon.
- Select ‘Silent Mode’
How do I stop my McAfee Antivirus from blocking programs?
Right-click the McAfee logo in the Windows Taskbar down the the time, then select “Change Settings” > “Firewall“. Select the “Internet Connections for Programs ” option. Choose the program you wish to allow access, then select “Edit“.
How do I add exceptions to Comodo Antivirus?
The ‘ Exclusions ‘ panel displays a list of paths and files for which you have selected ‘Ignore’ from the Scan Results window, or have added as an exclusion from an antivirus alert. Click Security Settings > Antivirus > ‘ Exclusions ‘ tab in the ‘Advanced Settings’ panel.
How can I open blocked site by Quick Heal?
With Quick Heal version 16,you can allow or block programs from accessing the Internet and network. Procedure: Open Quick Heal Dashboard=>Go to Internet and Network=>Firewall Protection=>Program Rules=>Configure. -On the Configure Program Rules screen, click the Add button to add a program.
Does Quick Heal block camera?
The webcam protection feature offered by Quick Heal Total Security blocks all such spying agents and malicious apps from accessing your webcam. While the webcam protection feature provides you with all necessary protection you need to safeguard your privacy, it is a good practice to be cautious at your end also.
How do I turn on Quick Heal Firewall?
quick heal block the ping request how to enable the firewall rule
- Some of inbound and outbound rules are blocked by antivirus.
- open the quick heal product antivirus go to internet & network option.
- click right side setting option in firewall protection.
- Go to advance setting configure option 6. select traffic rules tab and add new exception name allow ping under ICMP.
How do I restore from Quick Heal?
You will be diverted to the root of the drive.
- Go to the Quick Heal installation index.
- For example, if Quick Heal is installed in “C:Program Files Quick Heal Quick Heal Total Security” then enter “cd C:Program Files Quick Heal Quick Heal Total Security”
Where is the quick heal backup folder?
3. Select a source as “From System” OR “From other Sources”, Click on “Select Location”. 4. Select CFR backup folder from local/external drive which need to be restored and Click on OK.
Can’t uninstall Quick Heal?
If due to any reason you wish to uninstall Quick Heal, follow the below given steps:
- Click Uninstall Quick Heal from Start-Programs- Quick Heal group.
- Quick Heal Uninstaller will prompt for the preference of uninstallation.
- Uninstaller at last will prompt you to restart your system for changes to take effect.
How do I change my Quick Heal Firewall settings?
Open Quick Heal Dashboard => Select Internet and Network => Firewall Protection=> Advanced Settings – Configure => Traffic Rules.
What is Parental Control in Quick Heal Total Security?
Quick Heal Total Security comes with improved Parental Control features, that provide extensive protection to your kids from online dangers, on all platforms such as Windows, Mac and now for Android smartphones.
What is Quick Heal remote device management?
Quick Heal introduces Quick Heal Remote Device Management ( Quick Heal RDM), a web portal that allows you to control and manage your computing devices such as computers, laptops, tablets, and mobiles remotely. Usage of such devices is fast becoming an inevitable part of the computing system of every organization today.