- 1 Can I use Norton AntiVirus on two computers?
- 2 How many devices can I put Norton on?
- 3 How do I download Norton If I already have a product key?
- 4 How do I reinstall Norton Security?
- 5 Can I use the same antivirus on two computers?
- 6 How do I know if Norton is installed on my computer?
- 7 Is Norton 360 really being discontinued?
- 8 Is this device protected by Norton?
- 9 Is Norton bad for your computer?
- 10 Should I remove old Norton before installing new?
- 11 Why won’t Norton install on my computer?
- 12 Can I buy Norton instead of renewing?
- 13 Why is Norton not uninstalling?
- 14 Why has Norton disappeared?
- 15 How do I reinstall Norton Internet Security on a new computer?
Can I use Norton AntiVirus on two computers?
When you purchase a Norton anti-virus product, you can install the program on up to three computers. The Norton account created during the initial installation of your product will help you download the product to another computer.
How many devices can I put Norton on?
Most Norton products let you install on 3, 5, and 10 devices. If you are purchasing a new Norton product, and want to know how many devices you can install your product on, go to Norton Online Store.
How do I download Norton If I already have a product key?
If you already have a Norton subscription, you can install it on your device by signing in to your account.
- Sign in to your account.
- If you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in.
- In the My Norton window, click Download.
- Click Agree & Download.
How do I reinstall Norton Security?
Remove and reinstall Norton device security
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- To open the Downloads window in your browser, press the Ctrl + J key.
- Double-click the NRnR icon.
- Read the license agreement, and click Agree.
- Click Remove & Reinstall.
- Click Continue or Remove.
- Click Restart Now.
Can I use the same antivirus on two computers?
You should only run one antivirus program at a time. Having more than one antivirus program active in memory uses additional resources and can result in program conflicts, false virus alerts, and lowered protection.
How do I know if Norton is installed on my computer?
You can double-click the Norton product icon on your desktop to start the product. You can also open the Norton product from the Windows system tray, or from the Windows start menu.
Is Norton 360 really being discontinued?
Norton 360, developed by Symantec, is an “all-in-one” security suite for the consumer market. It was first released in 2007, but was discontinued in 2014; its features were carried over to its successor, Norton Security.
Is this device protected by Norton?
On Windows devices, on the main product window, click Help, and under General Information, click About. You can find the device name displayed there. If you have a Mac or a mobile device, or if you do not have access to your device, then you may identify the device by the name that is displayed in Norton.
Is Norton bad for your computer?
Norton acts more like a virus and entrenches itself deep into your system. The software will do more harm to your PC than good and when you to to remove it, it leaves behind over 375 traces in your registry files/folders and subsystem. You have to download their removal tool just to get it off of your system.
Should I remove old Norton before installing new?
If you’re upgrading an existing Norton product to a later version, you don’t have to uninstall Norton before installing the new version. The installation process removes the existing version and install the new version in its place.
Why won’t Norton install on my computer?
If you have Norton Family installed, uninstall it before you run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool. Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool. Save the file to the Windows desktop. After the computer restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall your Norton product.
Can I buy Norton instead of renewing?
Instead of renewing Norton AntiVirus, you can buy and install a different Norton or Symantec product with more features. New product purchases come with a subscription good for one year unless you pick a longer plan. You can buy a new product from Norton’s website or from any store.
Why is Norton not uninstalling?
The reason the application doesn’t completely uninstall through the usual methods is to prepare your system for new Norton installations. The only problem with this is there are often conflicts when trying to uninstall new versions or non- Norton anti-virus products.
Why has Norton disappeared?
If you cannot find the Norton product icon on the desktop, uninstall and reinstall your Norton product. Download and run the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool to uninstall your Norton product.
How do I reinstall Norton Internet Security on a new computer?
To install the protection on a new device, click Install Now.
- Sign in to your account.
- In the My Norton page, click/tap Download.
- In the Get Started page, click Agree & Download.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.