- 1 Can I use my Norton subscription on multiple computers?
- 2 How many devices can I protect with Norton?
- 3 How do I transfer Norton AntiVirus to another computer?
- 4 How do I add a device to my Norton Account?
- 5 Can I use the same antivirus on two computers?
- 6 Can I use my antivirus on 2 computers?
- 7 Is this device protected by Norton?
- 8 Can I share my Norton security?
- 9 How many devices does Norton 360 standard cover?
- 10 Can I transfer my antivirus to another computer?
- 11 How can I transfer my Quick Heal Antivirus to another computer?
- 12 Should I uninstall Norton before installing new version?
- 13 How do I know if Norton is installed on my computer?
- 14 Where can I find my Norton product key?
- 15 How do I install Norton 360 on my laptop?
Can I use my Norton subscription on multiple computers?
When you purchase a Norton anti-virus product, you can install the program on up to three computers. The Norton account created during the initial installation of your product will help you download the product to another computer.
How many devices can I protect with Norton?
Most Norton products let you install on 3, 5, and 10 devices. If you are purchasing a new Norton product, and want to know how many devices you can install your product on, go to Norton Online Store.
How do I transfer Norton AntiVirus to another computer?
Transfer a Norton license or duplicate license that came from a service provider
- Re-download and install Norton on your new computer.
- In the main screen, click Activate Now.
- Click Next.
- In the My service PIN field, type the PIN number, that is provided to you by your service provider.
- Click Activate.
How do I add a device to my Norton Account?
Video: Install Norton on another device
- Sign in to your account.
- In the My Norton page, click/tap Download.
- In the Get Started page, click Agree & Download. If you are on a mobile device, choose the subscription that you want to download and tap Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Can I use the same antivirus on two computers?
You should only run one antivirus program at a time. Having more than one antivirus program active in memory uses additional resources and can result in program conflicts, false virus alerts, and lowered protection.
Can I use my antivirus on 2 computers?
With a little time and patience, you can easily install antivirus software on more than one computer. Installing single-install software on more than one computer may invalidate the licensing agreement and warranty for the software.
Is this device protected by Norton?
On Windows devices, on the main product window, click Help, and under General Information, click About. You can find the device name displayed there. If you have a Mac or a mobile device, or if you do not have access to your device, then you may identify the device by the name that is displayed in Norton.
On the My Norton page, click Download. In the Get Started page, click Send a download link. Type an email address that you can access on PC or Mac. You can also send the download link as a text message to a mobile number or copy the download link and share it.
How many devices does Norton 360 standard cover?
A Norton 360 Multi- Device subscription lets you install Norton protection on up to five PCs, Macs, or mobile devices. It’s an excellent choice if you need a security suite for three to five PCs, but not if you require more flexibility.
Can I transfer my antivirus to another computer?
To install your software on another computer, you must purchase more licenses or transfer a license to your new computer. Before you can transfer a license, you must deactivate the license on one of your existing computers.
How can I transfer my Quick Heal Antivirus to another computer?
Transfer Quick Heal Antivirus from one Computer to Another (Step-by-Step)
- Save Product Key. The first step of this process is find product key of antivirus and save it a safe place.
- Uninstall Quick Heal Antivirus from old PC.
- Download Latest Antivirus Installer.
- Install Quick Heal on New Computer.
- Product Activation.
Should I uninstall Norton before installing new version?
If you’re upgrading an existing Norton product to a later version, you don’t have to uninstall Norton before installing the new version. The installation process removes the existing version and install the new version in its place.
How do I know if Norton is installed on my computer?
You can double-click the Norton product icon on your desktop to start the product. You can also open the Norton product from the Windows system tray, or from the Windows start menu.
Where can I find my Norton product key?
- At the top of your Norton product window, click Help > My Norton. If you cannot start your Norton product, you can directly go to your Norton account.
- In the My Subscription tab, select your Norton product. Copy the product key.
How do I install Norton 360 on my laptop?
Download Norton device security
- Sign in to your account.
- Type in your email address and password for Norton, and click Sign In.
- In the My Norton portal, click Download.
- In the Get Started page, click Agree & Download.