- 1 How do I turn off my antivirus?
- 2 Is Comodo Antivirus A virus?
- 3 Can not uninstall Comodo?
- 4 How do I stop Comodo from blocking apps?
- 5 How do I disable WardWiz antivirus?
- 6 How do I turn off Smadav?
- 7 Is Comodo Safe?
- 8 Who owns Comodo Antivirus?
- 9 Is Comodo free antivirus any good?
- 10 How do I uninstall Comodo Dragon?
- 11 How do I uninstall Comodo Firewall?
- 12 How do I uninstall Comodo Antivirus Mac?
- 13 What is Comodo silent mode?
- 14 How do you block Internet?
How do I turn off my antivirus?
Turn off antivirus protection in Windows Security
- Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Manage settings (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous versions of Windows 10).
- Switch Real-time protection to Off. Note that scheduled scans will continue to run.
Is Comodo Antivirus A virus?
Comodo Products & Pricing Comodo deserves praise for much more than its industry-leading attention to design usability. Its basic and Advanced antivirus products provide robust cloud-based protection against viruses and malware and the Auto Sandbox Technology functions like a dream.
Can not uninstall Comodo?
So here they are: Click Start > All apps to open the full list of installed programs. Locate Comodo Antivirus, right click on it, and then click Uninstall button. In the opened window, click on Uninstall, and then click Yes to confirm the request.
How do I stop Comodo from blocking apps?
All you need to do is in Comodo open the Firewall and click on Advanced options > Network security policy> in the list that appears find Asus Security Protect Manager and right click > Edit > check the “Use a predefined Security Policy option and in the drop down box set it to Trusted Application click Apply > Apply
How do I disable WardWiz antivirus?
Click Start->All Programs-> WardWiz Antivirus ->Uninstall WardWiz. Go to control panel. Click on “ Remove /Uninstall” option.
How do I turn off Smadav?
How to Turn off anti-virus Smadav
- On the taskbar, click the tray icon smadav.
- then right click, select Disable Protection.
- will display the following. finished.
Is Comodo Safe?
Comodo Antivirus for Windows 10 is an unusually powerful free antivirus tool which uses multiple security layers to keep you safe from harm. The package offers real-time protection to detect and block known malware before it can do any harm.
Who owns Comodo Antivirus?
|Founded||United Kingdom (1998)|
|Headquarters||Clifton, New Jersey, United States|
|Key people||Melih Abdulhayoğlu (President and CEO)|
Is Comodo free antivirus any good?
Using a good antivirus solution is an important part of keeping your computer secure. Comodo offers a full-featured antivirus program for free, making it an enticing option for many people. Comodo Antivirus Review.
|Platforms:||Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux|
How do I uninstall Comodo Dragon?
Click Start > All Programs > COMODO > Comodo Dragon > right-click to select ‘ Uninstall ‘.
How do I uninstall Comodo Firewall?
Method 1: Uninstall comodo firewall via Programs and Features.
- a. Open Programs and Features.
- b. Look for comodo firewall in the list, click on it and then click Uninstall to initiate the uninstallation.
- a. Go to the installation folder of comodo firewall.
- b. Find uninstall.exe or unins000.exe.
How do I uninstall Comodo Antivirus Mac?
Uninstall Comodo Antivirus for Mac
- Locate the Comodo Antivirus for Mac application in the folder.
- Once you locate the Comodo Antivirus for Mac application, double-click the Uninstall Comodo Antivirus for Mac icon.
- Once you launch the uninstallation program, click the Uninstall button.
What is Comodo silent mode?
Comodo Internet Security ‘ Silent mode ‘ lets you temporarily disable these alerts so they don’t interrupt games or a presentation etc.
How do you block Internet?
- Open the browser and go to Tools (alt+x) > Internet Options. Now click the security tab and then click the red Restricted sites icon. Click the Sites button below the icon.
- Now in the pop-up, manually type the websites you want to block one-by-one. Click Add after typing the name of each site.