- 1 How do I put my Norton on another computer?
- 2 How many devices can I put Norton on?
- 3 How do I download Norton If I already have a product key?
- 4 How do I download and install Norton AntiVirus?
- 5 How do I know if Norton is installed on my computer?
- 6 Is this device protected by Norton?
- 7 Can I use my Norton subscription on multiple computers?
- 8 Is Norton 360 really being discontinued?
- 9 Can I use my antivirus on 2 computers?
- 10 Should I remove old Norton before installing new?
- 11 How do I get a new product key for Norton Internet Security?
- 12 Why won’t Norton install on my computer?
- 13 How do I install Norton AntiVirus on Windows 10?
- 14 How long does Norton take to install?
- 15 How much is Norton AntiVirus per year?
How do I put my Norton on another computer?
Add a device to your Norton Family account
- Sign in to your account.
- Select the child for whom you want to add and assign a device.
- Click Add Device.
- Choose Windows and then click Next.
- Do one of the following:
- Click or run the downloaded installer file.
- Read the User License Agreement and other policies, and then click Agree & Install.
How many devices can I put Norton on?
Most Norton products let you install on 3, 5, and 10 devices. If you are purchasing a new Norton product, and want to know how many devices you can install your product on, go to Norton Online Store.
How do I download Norton If I already have a product key?
If you already have a Norton subscription, you can install it on your device by signing in to your account.
- Sign in to your account.
- If you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in.
- In the My Norton window, click Download.
- Click Agree & Download.
How do I download and install Norton AntiVirus?
Download and install Norton using Norton account
- Log in to your service provider website or locate the email that you were sent when you subscribed to the Norton service.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click Download Norton.
- In the Install on this device window, click Agree & Download.
- Click Save or Save File.
How do I know if Norton is installed on my computer?
You can double-click the Norton product icon on your desktop to start the product. You can also open the Norton product from the Windows system tray, or from the Windows start menu.
Is this device protected by Norton?
On Windows devices, on the main product window, click Help, and under General Information, click About. You can find the device name displayed there. If you have a Mac or a mobile device, or if you do not have access to your device, then you may identify the device by the name that is displayed in Norton.
Can I use my Norton subscription on multiple computers?
When you purchase a Norton anti-virus product, you can install the program on up to three computers. The Norton account created during the initial installation of your product will help you download the product to another computer.
Is Norton 360 really being discontinued?
Norton 360, developed by Symantec, is an “all-in-one” security suite for the consumer market. It was first released in 2007, but was discontinued in 2014; its features were carried over to its successor, Norton Security.
Can I use my antivirus on 2 computers?
With a little time and patience, you can easily install antivirus software on more than one computer. Installing single-install software on more than one computer may invalidate the licensing agreement and warranty for the software.
Should I remove old Norton before installing new?
If you’re upgrading an existing Norton product to a later version, you don’t have to uninstall Norton before installing the new version. The installation process removes the existing version and install the new version in its place.
How do I get a new product key for Norton Internet Security?
Do one of the following:
- To activate your subscription, in the Norton product main window, click Activate Now.
- To renew your subscription, in the Norton product main window, click Help and then under Account Information, click Enter Product Key.
Why won’t Norton install on my computer?
If you have Norton Family installed, uninstall it before you run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool. Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool. Save the file to the Windows desktop. After the computer restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall your Norton product.
How do I install Norton AntiVirus on Windows 10?
Install Norton device security UWP app on Windows 10
- On your UWP device, launch the Microsoft Store app.
- Search for Norton Security.
- In the search results that appear, select the app that meets your requirement: Norton Security Protection. Norton Security On-the-Go.
- In the Microsoft Store page for Norton, click Get and install the app.
How long does Norton take to install?
The Norton installation process begins with a 3.5MB beachhead installer. Once you accept the product license agreement, the full 226MB installation program downloads and runs. Installing Norton 360 Deluxe took us 9 minutes and 30 seconds, but it would have taken longer had we opted for LifeLock ID protection.
How much is Norton AntiVirus per year?
|Norton Subscriptions||Device(s) Count||Annual Subscription1|
|Norton AntiVirus Plus||1||$59.99|
|Norton 360 Standard||1||$84.99|
|Norton 360 Deluxe||5||$104.99|
|Norton 360 with LifeLock Select||5||$149.99|