- 1 Should I install Norton on my Android phone?
- 2 Does Norton Antivirus work on Android?
- 3 How do I download and install Norton Antivirus?
- 4 How do I set up Norton Mobile Security?
- 5 Can I install Norton 360 on my Android phone?
- 6 Do I need Norton on my Samsung phone?
- 7 Does Samsung have built in antivirus?
- 8 Does Android have built in antivirus?
- 9 Is Norton for Android free?
- 10 How much is Norton Antivirus per year?
- 11 Do I need to uninstall Norton before installing new version?
- 12 Why is Norton Mobile Security being discontinued?
- 13 How do I activate Norton?
- 14 Is Norton a good antivirus?
Should I install Norton on my Android phone?
The combination of antivirus and security features that Norton Mobile Security has is the reason it should be installed on every Android smartphone. It can take years to undo the damage from one cyber attack. Play Protect isn’t enough, and as Android’s popularity grows, more hackers will target the operating system.
Does Norton Antivirus work on Android?
Norton Security and Antivirus offers complete protection for your Android device, whether the threats come from malicious applications, phishing sites, or thieves. It costs slightly more than competing apps, but its generous license plan more than makes up for it.
How do I download and install Norton Antivirus?
Download and install Norton using Norton account
- Log in to your service provider website or locate the email that you were sent when you subscribed to the Norton service.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click Download Norton.
- In the Install on this device window, click Agree & Download.
- Click Save or Save File.
How do I set up Norton Mobile Security?
Install Norton Mobile Security
- On your Android device, launch the Play Store app.
- Search for Norton Security and Antivirus, and then select the Norton app from the search results.
- Tap Install, and then tap Accept to install the app.
- When the installation finishes, tap Open.
Can I install Norton 360 on my Android phone?
Yes. Norton 360 protects Android based devices.
Do I need Norton on my Samsung phone?
You might occasionally hear about some “malware” apps in the Play Store, usually related to information harvesting or advertising shenanigans. You probably don’t need to install Lookout, AVG, Norton, or any of the other AV apps on Android.
Does Samsung have built in antivirus?
Samsung Knox provides another layer of protection, both for separating work and personal data, and for protecting the operating system from manipulation. This, combined with a modern antivirus solution, can go a long way toward limiting the impact of these expanding malware threats.
Does Android have built in antivirus?
It is Google’s built -in malware protection for Android devices. According to Google, Play Protect evolves every day with machine learning algorithms. Apart from the AI security, Google team checks every app that comes on the Play Store.
Is Norton for Android free?
Norton is one of the best-known names in cyber security, and Norton Security and Antivirus for Android is Norton Mobile Security’s free app for Android devices. It syncs with your existing Norton account, or you can create a new account for free (paid upgrades enable additional features).
How much is Norton Antivirus per year?
|Norton Subscriptions||Device(s) Count||Annual Subscription1|
|Norton AntiVirus Plus||1||$59.99|
|Norton 360 Standard||1||$84.99|
|Norton 360 Deluxe||5||$104.99|
|Norton 360 with LifeLock Select||5||$149.99|
Do I need to uninstall Norton before installing new version?
If you’re upgrading an existing Norton product to a later version, you don’t have to uninstall Norton before installing the new version. The installation process removes the existing version and install the new version in its place.
Why is Norton Mobile Security being discontinued?
We are constantly reviewing and assessing our Norton Mobile Security Android features to ensure the highest value protection features, and app experience for our Norton -LifeLock customers. As a result of this assessment, we have decided to discontinue the above features of Norton Mobile Security Android.
How do I activate Norton?
To activate your subscription, in the Norton product main window, click Activate Now. To renew your subscription, in the Norton product main window, click Help and then under Account Information, click Enter Product Key.
Is Norton a good antivirus?
Norton has excellent web protections, dark web monitoring, and parental controls, it provides really good security apps for both Android and iOS, and US users can also get access to LifeLock’s powerful identity theft protections, which includes up to $1M in legal aid and financial reimbursement.