- 1 Can you use Norton on more than one computer?
- 2 How many devices can I put Norton on?
- 3 How do I download Norton If I already have a product key?
- 4 How do I know if Norton is installed on my computer?
- 5 Can I use my antivirus on 2 computers?
- 6 Is Norton 360 really being discontinued?
- 7 Is this device protected by Norton?
- 8 Is Norton bad for your computer?
- 9 How do I get a new product key for Norton Internet Security?
- 10 Should I remove old Norton before installing new?
- 11 Why won’t Norton install on my computer?
- 12 How do I add a computer to my Norton 360 account?
- 13 What is the best parental control software?
- 14 Why is Norton family not working?
Can you use Norton on more than one computer?
Norton 360 may be installed on three computers at one time. If you want to install Norton 360 without purchasing an additional license, then you must uninstall it from one of your existing computers before you install it on your new computer.
How many devices can I put Norton on?
Most Norton products let you install on 3, 5, and 10 devices. If you are purchasing a new Norton product, and want to know how many devices you can install your product on, go to Norton Online Store.
How do I download Norton If I already have a product key?
If you already have a Norton subscription, you can install it on your device by signing in to your account.
- Sign in to your account.
- If you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in.
- In the My Norton window, click Download.
- Click Agree & Download.
How do I know if Norton is installed on my computer?
You can double-click the Norton product icon on your desktop to start the product. You can also open the Norton product from the Windows system tray, or from the Windows start menu.
Can I use my antivirus on 2 computers?
With a little time and patience, you can easily install antivirus software on more than one computer. Installing single-install software on more than one computer may invalidate the licensing agreement and warranty for the software.
Is Norton 360 really being discontinued?
Norton 360, developed by Symantec, is an “all-in-one” security suite for the consumer market. It was first released in 2007, but was discontinued in 2014; its features were carried over to its successor, Norton Security.
Is this device protected by Norton?
On Windows devices, on the main product window, click Help, and under General Information, click About. You can find the device name displayed there. If you have a Mac or a mobile device, or if you do not have access to your device, then you may identify the device by the name that is displayed in Norton.
Is Norton bad for your computer?
Norton acts more like a virus and entrenches itself deep into your system. The software will do more harm to your PC than good and when you to to remove it, it leaves behind over 375 traces in your registry files/folders and subsystem. You have to download their removal tool just to get it off of your system.
How do I get a new product key for Norton Internet Security?
Do one of the following:
- To activate your subscription, in the Norton product main window, click Activate Now.
- To renew your subscription, in the Norton product main window, click Help and then under Account Information, click Enter Product Key.
Should I remove old Norton before installing new?
If you’re upgrading an existing Norton product to a later version, you don’t have to uninstall Norton before installing the new version. The installation process removes the existing version and install the new version in its place.
Why won’t Norton install on my computer?
If you have Norton Family installed, uninstall it before you run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool. Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool. Save the file to the Windows desktop. After the computer restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall your Norton product.
How do I add a computer to my Norton 360 account?
Add a device to your Norton Family account
- Sign in to your account.
- Select the child for whom you want to add and assign a device.
- Click Add Device.
- Choose Windows and then click Next.
- Do one of the following:
- Click or run the downloaded installer file.
- Read the User License Agreement and other policies, and then click Agree & Install.
What is the best parental control software?
The best parental control app you can get
- Net Nanny Parental Control. The best parental control app overall, and great for iOS.
- Norton Family. The best parental control app for Android.
- Kaspersky Safe Kids.
- Screen Time.
- ESET Parental Control for Android.
Why is Norton family not working?
To fix this problem, make sure that the Norton Family plug-in or extension is enabled in the browser that your child uses. Start Internet Explorer. In the list of currently loaded Add-ons, check the status of Norton Family BHO. If the status is shown as Disabled, click Enable.